Typical dealer overpricing when needing service on vehicle without warranty.

But, they are worse than others. DO NOT TAKE AN OLDER VEHICLE TO A DEALER FOR REPAIRS.

THESE GUYS ARE THE WORST! TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY WHEN IN NEED OF REPAIRS TO OLDER (MORE THAN 5 YEARS) FORD CARS OR TRUCKS. This goes ditto to IRA TOYOTA MANCHESTER NH. TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!

STAY AWAY FROM DEALERS FOR REPAIRS OF ANY KIND. EXPECT TO PAY AT LEAST TWICE WHAT IT WOULD FROM A PRIVATE GARAGE!!!

YOU'RE PAYING DOUBLE FOR THE PART, YOUR PAYING THE SERVICE TECH'S WAGE AND OVER THAT, YOUR PAYING THE DEALERS' PROFIT ABOVE ALL ELSE. TAY AWAY FROM DEALERS FOR REPAIRS !!!!!!!!

Comments

Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #619942

Ditto on the warranty honoring. Also took me for 1600 by not creditiing the unused warranty from a prior purchased. Like stated!

Man, I am really surprised by your review. I have actually gone to Auto Fair Ford for two used cars in New Hampshire and I didn't feel like I got ripped off at all. I would go back, but that sucks that you feel like they were thieves.

they are the worst a toatal thieves, they stole from me 3 k, sold me a fake warranty for 1500 and when i called to cmplain they treat me like garbage. Stay Away!!!

Don't buy from Ira Toyota, they give you way less than what your car is worth in a trade, and then they put you in a car you hate and tell you that you can trade it 6 months later without losing value. Everyone knows that the second you drive a new car off the lot it loses value, but when the dealer tells you they will give top dollar and be close to what you paid for it who wouldn't take the deal?

Then when you go back to trade it and get what you originally wanted, they say nope sorry can't do it.

They lie, and add extra warranties to the final papers and get you to go resign them saying its the same papers just one thing was different, and in reality they added thousands to your loan that you didn't want. They are rude and very pushy, and their deals are the worst anyways.