Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This place is downright awful!!!I purchased a Ford her brand new less than 3 years ago and have had nothing but problems with the car.

Of course, everything is covered under warranty so I have to bring it back to the dealership and deal with them every time that something happens. The car started with a bad shudder problem that would happen upon acceleration. I continued to bring it back for over 2 years every couple of months to have them check it and each time they "reset the computer" which did NOTHING. Finally, it did it enough times for Ford's standards to replace the clutch.

NOW the transmission continues to have problems. In a matter of 4 days, I had to bring it back for the same problem. It started on Sunday with my check engine light on and the computer screen stating "transmission malfunction service now. I drove it to the dealership Monday morning and they "fixed" it.

Monday night when I was driving it home it stopped in the middle of accelerating and would not go but when pressing the gas the engine continued to rev. I didn't have time to bring it back that week because I need it to get to work and back (because they won't give you a rental.) Thursday night the same thing happened when driving it but this time the check engine light came back on and the same message appeared. I had to call a tow truck which took over an hour to come and on Friday the nightmare started. The were not sympathetic at all.

It started with a 45 min phone call and the technician told me he would call back which he never did. I called again in the afternoon and there was no record of my call and no notes on the account. The new technician I spoke with said the car was in the shop and he would call me with an update. I told him I didn't want the car back because it is a safety hazard to which he responded that they were going to test drive it and it should be fine.

He said I would have to file a complaint with Ford because they couldn't do anything. Fast forward a couple of days when I go to pick the car up and the salesperson was AGAIN not sympathetic to the situation. He said they were bound by Ford and therefore could only do so much.

So what he really means is he doesn't want to help because he won't be able to make a sale and get commission off of it.Needless to say I have started the legal process and urge everyone to not give them a dime of your money!!

Review about: Ford Car.

Had an Experience with AutoFair Ford?

Comments