I purchased vehicle on 7/31 from sead. When signing papers a lot of double tslk from?Dave?

He said my financing depended onmy purchasing a$2000.00 extended warrsnty he changed thr terms that sead and I had agreed on. He extended thr loan to 63 months over the original 60 months to fit the monthly payment I had said I could afford. This was deceptive and type of switch and bait! I should have known better!

The next day i spoke with Sead and i drove to autofair to pick up item from my old vehicleand told Sead i wished to cancel the extended contract. I was given a cancellation contract to sign (blank) which i did on August 1 2015. After repeatef calls to get copy of cancellation form i took ride up to autofair to get my copy of cancellation form. This was done on August 12 2015.

It is now September 18, and I have not been contacted regarding my refund. My complaint involves the quick and efficient process Autofair ford will sell you a vehicle finance and warranty there product measured in minutes and hours(my purchase took about 2 hours,) my refund has thus far taken over 38 days longer if I use the original time i cancelled through Sead and not the additional 12 days fromAugust 12. I urge anyone buying from Auto faair to go else where.

They are dishonest, and deceptive and the sales people are not helpful when you need them after the sale. I am still waiting ready to write my local news reporter

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 18, 2015.

Comments

Hi Mr. Elliott.

I'm sorry to hear that your service contract cancellation took longer than you expected. A service contract cancellation takes 6-8 weeks to process due to a number of factors. I looked into your situation and found that you cancelled your contract around the beginning of August, and the refund check was sent to your bank September 15th, 2015. I have confirmed the refund has been credited to your account.

Please give me a call directly should you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you- Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford 603-634-1001