I purchased vehicle on 7/31 from sead. When signing papers a lot of double tslk from?Dave?

He said my financing depended onmy purchasing a$2000.00 extended warrsnty he changed thr terms that sead and I had agreed on. He extended thr loan to 63 months over the original 60 months to fit the monthly payment I had said I could afford. This was deceptive and type of switch and bait! I should have known better!

The next day i spoke with Sead and i drove to autofair to pick up item from my old vehicleand told Sead i wished to cancel the extended contract. I was given a cancellation contract to sign (blank) which i did on August 1 2015. After repeatef calls to get copy of cancellation form i took ride up to autofair to get my copy of cancellation form. This was done on August 12 2015.

It is now September 18, and I have not been contacted regarding my refund. My complaint involves the quick and efficient process Autofair ford will sell you a vehicle finance and warranty there product measured in minutes and hours(my purchase took about 2 hours,) my refund has thus far taken over 38 days longer if I use the original time i cancelled through Sead and not the additional 12 days fromAugust 12. I urge anyone buying from Auto faair to go else where.

They are dishonest, and deceptive and the sales people are not helpful when you need them after the sale. I am still waiting ready to write my local news reporter

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with AutoFair Ford. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AutoFair Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare AutoFair Ford to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hi Mr. Elliott.

I'm sorry to hear that your service contract cancellation took longer than you expected. A service contract cancellation takes 6-8 weeks to process due to a number of factors. I looked into your situation and found that you cancelled your contract around the beginning of August, and the refund check was sent to your bank September 15th, 2015. I have confirmed the refund has been credited to your account.

Please give me a call directly should you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you- Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford 603-634-1001